AED ZOLL ELECTRODES D-PADZ

8900-0800-01 MFG #: 8900-0800-01
  • Description
The ZOLL CPR-D Padz (AED Pads) is a unique one-piece, pre-connected electrode pad design that simplifies electrode pad placement by using the CPR hand placement landmark (the sternum) as the key placement cue. The design of the ZOLL CPR-D Padz meets the characteristics of 99% of human chest anatomy and for the other 1% of the population or anatomical variations that require special placement adaptation; a special feature of the ZOLL CPR-D Padz (AED Pads) allows the user to separate the apex electrode.